ADVERTISEMENT

Lower Level UT Men's Basketball Season Tickets For Sale - Face Value!

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville

I have 6 lower level premium Tennessee men's basketball season tickets available for sale, on the top row of the lower level of the northeast corner of Thompson-Boling Arena, adjacent to the gate, elevator, concessions, & restrooms, premium padded seats, all together, on the aisle, with no steps to climb, right on the concourse, for sale, with no one behind you & a shelf to stow your coats & gear behind you. These include all home games for this season.

These won't last long. You can buy some or all of them from me for only face value. Thanks & Go Vols! Please reply to me by email to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

I have 6 lower level premium Tennessee men's basketball season tickets available for sale, on the top row of the lower level of the northeast corner of Thompson-Boling Arena, adjacent to the gate, elevator, concessions, & restrooms, premium padded seats, all together, on the aisle, with no steps to climb, right on the concourse, for sale, with no one behind you & a shelf to stow your coats & gear behind you. These include all home games for this season.

These won't last long. You can buy some or all of them from me for only face value. Thanks & Go Vols! Please reply to me by email to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

How much for 2?

Danvarner1@aol.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT