ADVERTISEMENT

Milton experiment has to be over. Blitz right in his face

Volvolvol1999

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2019
And he never even saw it. Less recognition than Jarrett.

Before this game I had faith that last week was an anomaly but nope. It’s bad.
Up front. Our o line is bad. I believe it’s because people are playing out of position and the loss of Calbert has hurt this team immensely. The mods and some of you believing Davis was some answer and the entire time I tried to tell y’all that Davis wouldn’t play here and the coaches were having to talk him up because nobody else was here until Calbert came back. Their plan was Calbert at LT, carvin at left guard. Coop at center. Cade at rg and Darnell at RT.
Right now Spraggins is getting beaten down about 85% of his snaps. Cade is REALLY struggling on the edge and Darnell looks like a matador. The receivers are pretty poor and Tillman is easily the best receiver on this team.
Tight ends seem to be a bright spot and backs are ok without evans and really good with him.
Defensively, despite giving up a million points isn’t the worst unit. Alontae, McCullough, and Warren Burrell are superstars if they play in the OVC but they are baaaad at this level.
D line outside of Tyler baron is incapable of generating a pass rush and when big boy gets back next week if he’s as good as thought, teams will double team him and render him useless. Lb’s are pretty poor overall but better than at any point last year.
Theo Jackson is the best player on the defense by A LOT, and possibly the entire team.
Coaching is woof right now. 10 plays of genius and 4 plays of wtf? Josh why are we running read anything 4th and 5 inches on the 3 yard line? Sneak it. Or better yet run the sweep that hooker has ran the entire drive for 45 yards.
Just a bad team and much of the same. Be a pitiful showing in neyland next week and it should be embarrassing to everybody involved they lost to that Pitt team. They are really bad…oh well. Just another year in a two decade joke. Maybe next year but likely no as he can’t recruit for shit either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News