ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Insider update

Griddie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2001
North Cakalaka
Brandon Drum TOS - some of the worst I’ve ever seen. Thank God for Brent etc.

*** First things first, have been text and called by several people over the last 30-40 min that a meeting is happening right now. 1030 am one.

We don’t know the specifics of what all is being talked about, but nonetheless, the team is meeting.

*** Also, a source that is very deep in this told me, “Something is on the verge of happening. Negotiations have begun. Unsure who it is, but things are right around the corner and this whole charade is about to be done.”

I asked if today was a possibility and they said “sure” but… “I’d lean toward Saturday or Sunday. This thing definitely on the tracks and heading to the station, though.”

*** Few names not talked about that have been rumored to me in the last 24-hrs and that ISU head coach Matt Campbell and even Clemson OC Tony Elliot.

Again, just rumors brought up in passing and even a bit more than that, but nothing I’d run with as a report. Nonetheless, we told you we would be transparent on names we hear so there you go.

*** Finally, yes I still hear Brent Venables. Yes, I still Dan Lanning and yes I have heard Luke Fickell and Dave Aranda’s name.

The reality is Joe C has us all chasing ghosts. But those names are out there prevalently and ones I’d take over the field at this moment. Just my guess and nothing more.

If you want more on what I am hearing on those coaches, just go to any “What we are hearing” update.

I know I have seen people of Twitter say the Lanning and Dillingham stuff is being talked about in other places now. We had that for several days here and something I got very good authority when I reported it to you. It’s a real thing, but how far it’s gotten is anyone’s guess.

I know you that most on hear are BV or bust. Can’t go wrong there either in the long run.

Stay tuned as I’m sure Joe C brings a person we haven’t mentioned to the hiring presser because, well, Joe C… ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News