ADVERTISEMENT

PREMIUM UT-KENTUCKY BASKETBALL TICKET PACKAGE & PARKING PASS FOR SALE

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
PREMIUM UT-KENTUCKY BASKETBALL TICKET PACKAGE & PARKING PASS FOR SALE

I have a set of 6 premium UT-Kentucky basketball tickets for sale for only $199 per ticket or highest & best cash offer for the game in Knoxville on Tuesday night, January 24, 2017, & the package includes a garage parking pass. Here are some of the features of these seats:

1. On The Aisle

2. VIP Parking Pass in Garage Adjacent to Arena

3. ADA/Wheelchair Accessible

4. Chairback Seating

5. Next To UK Players' Entrance

6. Padded Seats

7. Last Row Of Section in Lower Level of Arena On Concourse With Replay Screens in Front of You

8. Behind UK Bench

9. Priority Elevator Entry

10. Food and Beverages Available for Purchase at Arena Dining Between Your Parking Garage & Elevator to Seats, & During Game Adjacent to Seats Immediately Behind You

11. Easy Access to Concessions & Restrooms

12. No steps to climb from your parking spot to your seat. Garage Elevator & Arena Elevator Access. Your seats are as close to your parking spot as you can get.
I'm looking for someone who will buy this entire premium ticket & parking package from me annually, but will sell to anyone who just wants them for this year, too. I've had these since Thompson-Boling Arena was built & will have them for the next 30 years, so you're always assured of getting them every year if you want them. Use them as tax writeoffs for business entertainment for your clients or customers.

Please send me any questions you have. I have these tickets in hand to ship to you immediately & these will go fast. Email me to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT