ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Men's Basketball Tournament Night Session Tickets in Nashville & For All Other Afternoon Sessions UT Doesn't Play In, Too

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
SEC Men's Basketball Tournament Night Session Tickets in Nashville & For All Other Afternoon Sessions UT Doesn't Play In, Too

I have a pair of tickets for all 3 night sessions of the SEC Men's Basketball Tournament in Nashville March 8-10 for sale. These are upper level end tickets in the UT donor section, so you will sitting with UT fans & have a great view of the court.

They are only $300 per ticket for all 3 sessions combined, a total of 6 games, so only $600 for the pair, which is the lowest price you will find anywhere, as all are priced more on TicketMaster, StubHub, & VividSeats when you factor in their fees. You get a pair of seats for each & every one of the night games of the tournament & you can re-sell any & all you don't want or need.

I will transfer them to you electronically by email upon your electronic payment to me via Venmo. We can even meet in person in Knoxville right now for you to hand me cash when I do the transfer if you want instead as well.

You are assured of getting the tickets, as they are already in my SEC TicketMaster account. I bought them directly from the UT donor allotment. By the way, the entire tournament is sold out, so no tickets remain thru the SEC or from any school.

If UT happens to lose on Thursday or Friday, I will also have this same pair for the Friday afternoon, Saturday semifinals & Sunday finals for sale for only $600, too, so you can save my email address & email me on Thursday or Friday in that eventuality to buy those, too. To buy any & all of these, please text me which ones you want to 865-745-9500 or email me your name, location, & cell number to JMH2@ICX.NET

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT