ADVERTISEMENT

Seeking A Cheap Pair of Music City Bowl Tickets

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
Seeking a cheap pair of Music City Bowl Tickets. The cheapest tickets to this game are selling for $20 each directly from the bowl box office. I'm seeking a pair for $20 total, $10 per ticket.

If you have a cheap pair you want to sell, please get back to me asap by email & I'll meet you in Knoxville with $20 cash for them. I don't care where they're located. Thanks & Go Vols! You can email me directly to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

tumblr_mnfbg4Z6Uo1sp9fcho1_500.gif

Seeking a cheap pair of Music City Bowl Tickets. The cheapest tickets to this game are selling for $20 each directly from the bowl box office. I'm seeking a pair for $20 total, $10 per ticket.

If you have a cheap pair you want to sell, please get back to me asap by email & I'll meet you in Knoxville with $20 cash for them. I don't care where they're located. Thanks & Go Vols! You can email me directly to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET
Where are you finding these 20$ tickets again? Looking for about four and want to spend 50 or 60$ a piece on some but would love to only spend 20$ on some upper levels.. I need to get 4

I bought a pair though MCB and it was $22 each by the time fees was done it was a few cents shy of $75 for pair and a deal to me. Don't see a pair going for less than that if so you better jump on it or take your chances at kickoff getting scalped tickets.

Actually I was wrong I seen some on Craigslist in Tri Cities in Rogersville which is a little more than a hour drive from Knoxville for $10 each and he had a total of 4. Might want to check it out.

Reactions: VolsMadness14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT