ADVERTISEMENT

TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Tickets For Sale! Best Offer!

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Tickets For Sale! Tennessee vs. Indiana in Jacksonville, Fla, on Thursday night, January 2, 2020, at 7 pm. Price is $75, which is $25 off what the schools & the bowl are charging for these same tickets with the fees they add on, as they are normally $85 per ticket plus fees.

I have the tickets ready to transfer to you electronically immediately for your cash, so you can give these to someone as a present & make a college football fan very happy, or use them yourself & enjoy the holiday in sunny Florida!

I have 4 tickets, but will sell them in pairs. I also have a parking pass I will throw in for another $50 on the grounds of the Gator Bowl if you want it, as well as a voucher for a game program for free to whoever buys the parking pass. Those must be picked up in Knoxville, as they cannot be electronically transferred like the tickets can & will be.

Please make me your highest & best cash offer on them & I'll give it my utmost consideration. Email me to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT