ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket re-sell question

ChrisPool

Jan 3, 2015
Franklin, TN
First off, I appreciate all the suggestions on Lot 40 parking. I pulled the trigger on that for this season.

Another question I have is how do STH's go about selling tickets to games they can't attend? Example. I'm a Predators STH. If there's a game I can't go to, I can put the game on NHL ticket exchange and the tickets are electronic.

I'm under the impression that UT doesn't do electronic tickets, only hard tickets. So how do you go about selling on the secondary market (Stubhub - Vivid Seats)? Just mail tickets after payment?

Thanks in advance

First off, I appreciate all the suggestions on Lot 40 parking. I pulled the trigger on that for this season.

Another question I have is how do STH's go about selling tickets to games they can't attend? Example. I'm a Predators STH. If there's a game I can't go to, I can put the game on NHL ticket exchange and the tickets are electronic.

I'm under the impression that UT doesn't do electronic tickets, only hard tickets. So how do you go about selling on the secondary market (Stubhub - Vivid Seats)? Just mail tickets after payment?

Thanks in advance

This Ticket Exchange page is an excellent way to sell your extra tickets. I have also used Craigslist. I have bought tickets both ways as well.

I always use PayPal for the exchange of the money unless I can do it in person. Always get tracking on your ticket shipment.

I've never had any issues doing it that way.

Reactions: ChrisPool
This Ticket Exchange page is an excellent way to sell your extra tickets. I have also used Craigslist. I have bought tickets both ways as well.

I always use PayPal for the exchange of the money unless I can do it in person. Always get tracking on your ticket shipment.

I've never had any issues doing it that way.
Thank you!

Thanks in advance
I list on Vivid and Stub Hub but also sold some
on here.

Reactions: ChrisPool
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT