ADVERTISEMENT

Up to 7 tickets together for Indiana St., UMASS, GEOGIA, USC, Vandy + Parking Pass. Great Seats!

UNITT

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Have SEVEN tickets in X3, Row 56, seats 16-22 (isle is on 22) with seat backs in the dry and great views of replay monitors and near new bathrooms & concessions + a parking pass in 11th Street Garage. Seats have a great unobstructed view of the field.

Games available:

Sept 9 - Indiana State (home opener) Face value $45 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22
Sept 23 - UMASS Face value $35 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22 (sold)
Sept 30 - GEORGIA Face value $95 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22 (sold)
Oct 14 - South Carolina Face value $55 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22 (sold)
Nov 25 - Vanderbilt Face value $60 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22

PLUS Parking Pass: 11th Street Garage (our family loves the convenience to Neyland with an easy walk, the Hill when we want to spend time there and then the interstate after the games.) $25 per game.

Will update as games become unavailable.
Currently don't list on other ticket resale sites as these are my season tickets, but we won't be able to make as many games due to a health issue. Had someone that was buying them all, but they defaulted on them.

Will sell 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 of them by game.

Email jrogerdavis@me.com if interested.

Last edited:
Have SEVEN tickets in X3, Row 56, seats 16-22 (isle is on 22) with seat backs in the dry and great views of replay monitors and near new bathrooms & concessions + a parking pass in 11th Street Garage. Seats have a great unobstructed view of the field.

Games available:

Sept 9 - Indiana State (home opener) Face value $45 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22
Sept 23 - UMASS Face value $35 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22
Sept 30 - GEORGIA Face value $95 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22 (sold)
Oct 14 - South Carolina Face value $55 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22 (sold)
Nov 25 - Vanderbilt Face value $60 per ticket, available X3, Row 56, Seats 16-22

PLUS Parking Pass: 11th Street Garage (our family loves the convenience to Neyland with an easy walk, the Hill when we want to spend time there and then the interstate after the games.) $25 per game.

Will update as games become unavailable.
Currently don't list on other ticket resale sites as these are my season tickets, but we won't be able to make as many games due to a health issue. Had someone that was buying them all, but they defaulted on them.

Will sell 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 of them by game.

Email jrogerdavis@me.com if interested.
Updated

Indiana State and Vandy still available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT