ADVERTISEMENT

UT Football Season G10 Garage Parking Pass For Sale

GreatSmokiesVol

Sep 9, 2005
Knoxville

I have one of the coveted G10 garage 2016 UT football season parking passes for sale, adjacent to Neyland Stadium, right on Neyland Drive, ready for tailgating! Price is only $2,000. I'll take the absolute highest & best top dollar cash offer I receive on it before the home opener Thursday night, September 1.

These sell for much more in many cases, & with all of the construction going on all over the campus, parking will be at a bigger premium than ever this season with all of the big home games on the schedule. I will sell it to you at the same price annually as well if you want it longterm as long as I have it to sell, which I have had since the garage was built.

I also have a set of 6 premium lower level UT men's basketball season tickets for sale with a G10 garage parking pass for only $7,500, less than half of what you could buy them for from UT if they were even available, which they're not, on Row 4.

If you want either the parking pass for football or basketball or my premium package for men's basketball, please email me directly to VIBRANTVOL@COMCAST.NET

If you're local in Knoxville, I can meet you with the pass for your cash. If not, you can mail me a check & I'll mail it to you. Thanks & Go Vols!

Last edited:

I have one of the coveted G10 garage 2016 UT football season parking passes for sale, adjacent to Neyland Stadium, right on Neyland Drive, ready for tailgating! Price is only $2,500.

These sell for much more in many cases, & with all of the construction going on all over the campus, parking will be at a bigger premium than ever this season with all of the big home games on the schedule.

Good grief...I am all for buying and selling and like to make a dollar or two here and there to help pay for our season tickets but this is ridiculous!! Think about this - you are paying $357 per game to park in this "coveted" parking garage?? People actually do this? What a waste! I would love for someone to give me a legitimate reason this cost is worth it.

Good grief...I am all for buying and selling and like to make a dollar or two here and there to help pay for our season tickets but this is ridiculous!! Think about this - you are paying $357 per game to park in this "coveted" parking garage?? People actually do this? What a waste! I would love for someone to give me a legitimate reason this cost is worth it.
Bought one in 14 for $800 and last year paid $1000.00. They are high, that is way to high but he has them and others don't. GBO

I wouldn't take $2500 for mine

Ok just for kicks, I will sell you our season G10 pass for $1,500. Want it? Call or txt 901.550.98nintynine

It's all about tailgating on the river at the stadium right at the gate. It's an all day event for many people & that is a cheap price to set up your tent & entertain family, friends, neighbors, clients, customers, etc. Many set up generators & TV's & never go to the game itself. It's an event unto itself. As the comments have shown, $2,500 is the market price for these, but I'll sell mine for just $2,000.

It's all about tailgating on the river at the stadium right at the gate. It's an all day event for many people & that is a cheap price to set up your tent & entertain family, friends, neighbors, clients, customers, etc. Many set up generators & TV's & never go to the game itself. It's an event unto itself. As the comments have shown, $2,500 is the market price for these, but I'll sell mine for just $2,000.
A cheap price, huh? I do all this as well with friends and clients - generator, two TVs, catered food, a bar, etc - all day and all for free. We tailgate next to the Lake City garage in a grassy area with 1k+ other hardcore tailgaters. Park in the street for $0. Some make the 8 minute walk to the game and some stay and tailgate. But hey - if someone wants to spend $2500+ for the season for the "privilege" of being right next to the stadium, more power to them. I can think of 100,000,000 better things to spend $2500 on than a 7x12 foot parking spot.

And someone can correct me if I am wrong, but that pass costs $150 according to my ticket rep. You have to donate quite a bit for quite a while to be able to buy it. But if someone paid $150 and sold it for $2500 - good for them and shame on the chump that forks over than kind of dough for a parking spot.

Just to prove a point about the absurd asking price , I sold my App State G10 pass for $20. So for the rest of the season I will happily take $ 1,450.

Sold for $2,000. I may have it for UT men's basketball for the season, which is far more games per season & also gets you out of the snowy, icy weather if anyone wants it for hoops for $1,500. In addition, I have a premium set of 6 UT men's basketball season tickets on Row 4 of the lower level of the arena for only $1,000 each. If you can even find them, which you can't, UT sells these same season tickets to new donors for $3,000 each, so you'll be getting super deal for me on these if you want them. Looking for someone who will commit to pay for them when I have to make my donation to secure them annually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT