ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with all the negativity with the coaching staff?

mtt124

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2018
I don’t get it. I truly don’t. There is a lot of people on this board that will absolutely bash the shit out of this coaching staff if things aren’t going “our way”. Have we made some bad play calling? Every coach has and will at some point. Does SEC officiating suck?? Absolutely.

Yesterday, everyone was praising CJH. Tonight, most everyone is bashing him. Guys, give him time. Do y’all not realize he’s coaching with a deflated roster? Look at what he’s done. Pitt, UofF, and now UofA are just a few plays/penalties away from wins.

A lot of people on here act like we are a year removed from being National Champions. Guys, open you eyes and realize how far we have fallen and how close we are with CJH bringing us back. It’s frustrating but being negative does absolutely nothing for anyone on this board. I’m sure recruits, parents, and coaches read this board at times. No need in bashing our own.

CJH is the closest that we’ve been to the real deal. The least that the fan base can do is get behind him and support this team. We are rising.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News