ADVERTISEMENT

UGA

I live in Georgia and have all my life so I’m called a traitor. I have no ties to Tennessee and since I was 7 years old I chose to be a Tennessee fan because my dad and brother are Uga fans have to go against them of course. So trust me I’ve heard all about how Uga is so much better than us for years (well not in the 90’s lol.) That being said whew glad to get that out. I was on YouTube and came across a video that states Georgia has been disrespected because of their #3 spot. I mean seriously up to this point in the season what have they done to be #1 or in the top 5 for that matter. They have one win versus a ranked opponent, their strength of schedule is 75th , the teams they have played are 22-26 overall. Yes I get that they are the the defending champions but this obviously is not the same team as last year. Can they win Saturday of course it’s a possibility any team can be beat. But geez quit making stupid comments and realize the fact's.

V-O-L-S Beating People for Recruits. Transfers listed Also.. (LIST UPDATED 10/22)

5* Nico Iamaleava........Beat, Bama, UGA, FSU, Florida, USC
5*
Jonathon Echols.......Beat, Bama, UGA, Arky, Florida.....(2024)
5*
Chan Bradley............Beat, A&M, S. Carolina, ND, OKLA
4* Caleb Herring...........Beat, UGA, MICH., Miami, A&M, Auburn
4* Ethan Davis...............Beat UGA, LSU, Auburn, FSU, Miami
4* Cam Seldon..............Beat, Penn State, MICH., Maryland, UNC
4* Sylvester Smith........Beat, Auburn, UGA, LSU, MICH., OKLA.
4* Sham Umarov...........Beat UGA, LSU, Mich. St., Auburn
4* Trevor Duncan..........Beat, UK, Purdue, V. Tech., West Virginia
4* Christian Conyer.......Beat, UK, Purdue, Louisville, Oregon
4* Jalen Smith...............Beat, Texas, USC, LSU, Pitt, Miami
4* Jordan Matthews.....Beat, Texas, Mich., Auburn
4* Rickey Gibson...........Beat, UGA, Penn State, Arkansas
4* Mazeo Bennett..........Beat, Bama, UGA, S. Carolina, UNC (2024)
4* Kaleb Beasley.............Beat, ND, UGA, Clemson (2024)
3* Carson Gentle...........Beat, Stanford, UK, V. Tech, Ole Miss....(2024)
3* Ayden Bussell............Beat, BC, V. Tech, Ole Miss, Miss. State, UK
3* John Slaughter..........Beat, FSU, Ole Miss, Miss. State, UK
3* Jeremiah Telander....Beat, Louisville, Auburn, Miss. State, UNC, NEB.
3* Will Stallings.............Beat, Arizona, Arizona St., Pitt, Colorado, Utah
3* Jack Luttrell..............Beat A&M, ND, Arkansas, GT
3* Nate Spillman...........Beat, Marshall, Arkansas, Western Kentucky
3* Ty Weathersby..........Beat, S. Carolina, Mich. State, V. Tech, Miss. State, UK
3* Nathan Robinson......Beat, UK, Ole Miss, V. Tech., West Virginia
3* Nathan Leacock........Beat, MICH., Florida, Miami, UNC

Starting To Remind Me Of The Good Ole Days. GBO_______

2022 Transfers
Jackson Hannah, LB..................Nebraska-------------------------Gerald Mincey, OL..................Florida
Andre' Turrentine, DB.................Ohio State------------------------Austin Lewis, LB....................ETSU
Bru McCoy, WR...........................Southern Cal---------------------Navy Shuler, QB....................ASU
Charlie Browder, TE....................UCF---------------------------------Wesley Walker, DB..................GT
Savion Herring, OL.....................Monroe----------------------------Desmond Williams, DB..........ECCC

SEC Spotlight: Teams that won on the recruiting trail in October

Tennessee is poised to add more talent to their 2023 class, and added two building blocks to their 2024 class in October.

ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT