ADVERTISEMENT

For everyone looking for G10 passes

tacacoca

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
I just bought 2 on StubHub for Ga St game, including all taxes, fees and shipping, for $143 combined, not each. The hucksters on here trying to sell them for hundreds of dollars are hallucinating. Look elsewhere and you will be happy.

You paid a little much for Georgia St. I bought G10T for UAB for $28 after fees was $38. Miss St. and South Carolina for a little over $200 for both. Where your going to pay is Georgia not Georgia St.The cheapest I seen UGA was $140 before fees and wished I jumped on it but several times I got big games during the game week and got G10 and G10T for $125 or less.

Last edited:
Yeah, I got the first one for $37 and went ahead and bit the bullet for $75 on the second one just to get the process over with. Still way cheaper than what I have seen here.

Yeah, I got the first one for $37 and went ahead and bit the bullet for $75 on the second one just to get the process over with. Still way cheaper than what I have seen here.
Yep last several years I will get G10 or G10T passes cheap on stubhub. I normally see best deals late July and early August. Then I buy bigger games week of game. In 2016 I bought Florida G10 for $100 and $125 last got another Florida. This is my strategy... I am not going to pay 1500-2000 a season parking pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT