ADVERTISEMENT

If you have requested masks from me...

PredVol

Jan 30, 2014
Nashville
Hey guys, there have been so many requests for these masks (not just here, but from all walks of life) that I’m having a tough time sending individual messages to everyone. So I figured I would post an update here...

• Everyone that has requested some is getting a minimum of 50. If you requested more than 50 you are getting how many you requested (round up to the closest multiple of 50).
  • My EA has shipped them via FedEx.
  • The cost to overnight was $90 per box (insanity) and regular mail was $8 per box. So I chose $8.
  • If you live in Nashville/Surrounding area they will likely be to you early next week.
  • Out of state may be later next week.
  • If you requested them a week ago, I’m really sorry it has taken so long. I finally hired a great executive assistant and she’s making it possible to find time to do all this. So I’ll pass any “thank you’s” on to her.
  • There is no charge. Only request is that you pay it forward to someone else by being generous in giving away what you don’t need.
  • Lastly, if you have requested some from me (at any point) over two weeks ago and you never received them... please let me know. It’s an oversight, I’m sorry and I will fix it.
Thanks to everyone that is wearing them, being selfless and protecting those around you.

I hope they help you get back to work/life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News