ADVERTISEMENT

Just a few players who jumped out at me last night.

Volvolvol1999

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2019
Obviously corral. Dude is better than I thought and he’s very tough. Should win the heistman but won’t. Snoop diggity conners is a damn good back. Sam Williams senior is a damn stud on that d line and he really hurt us. All night. Also one more defender of theirs was all over the place and I can’t remember his name. D back. Safety or very small linebacker.

Now. Onto the important guys. Shit fire. Byron young is faaaast. He needs to learn to play with the same motor all night. When he brings it, he’s Derek Barnett good with his bend and he’s faster. Another year with Rodney and learn to use his hands and develop a couple moves and that kid will be on a Sunday roster.

Omari Thomas. Where in the hell you been son?!? If you played like that all the time you’d be all SEC. Build off that performance son. You have guaranteed yourself more pt.

Latrell. Please stay healthy. Hard to handle for an o line but gotta be able to stay on the field.

Jeremy banks was everywhere. Not sure how many tackles he had but it was a ton. Gotta learn to scrape under/over blocks and go attack a blocker instead of waiting for him to put you on skates but undeniable that kid is freakish athletically.
Trevon had his best night this year by a lot. Wonder why? He was laying the lumber and in position most of the night.
We weren’t as sure tackling as we’ve been all year.
Those are who stood out to me. Feel free to add to this list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News